These workshops will show you how to successfully shoot products using a huge range of studio lighting techniques, from simple clean white backgrounds to highly styled, multiple light set-ups using a range of modifiers. This is ideal for photographers wanting to expand their business as well as businesses wanting to shoot their own goods 'in house'.
No previous studio shooting experience necessary.
Simon will first run through the theory of lighting before everyone then gets a chance to shoot all the set-ups while being guided at every step.
What will you learn?
* How to set up and use studio lighting.
* How to style different types of shoot.
* Using gels and smoke to create effects in camera.
* Using the best camera angles and lenses.
* Which modifiers to use.
* And lots more!
What will you need to bring?
* DSLR, bridge or mirrorless camera - any camera allowing full manual override of the settings that also has a hotshoe (please make sure the hot shoe has the large centre connection as some Canon cameras aren't compatable with flash triggers!).
* Any lenses you have.
* Memory cards and a fully charged battery!
Next Product Workshop - Sunday 15th August, 10am - 4pm