These workshops will show you how to successfully shoot beautiful, sensual boudoir images using a huge range of studio lighting techniques, from simple one light set-ups through to multiple light set-ups using a range of modifiers. The emphasis is on teaching you techniques you can use with your existing gear at home or in any location.
No previous studio or model shooting experience necessary.
Simon will first run through the theory of lighting before everyone then gets a chance to shoot all the set-ups while being guided at every step.
What will you learn?
* How to set up and use studio lighting.
* Basic rules of portraiture.
* High and low key lighting.
* Directing and posing your model.
* The Inverse Square Rule and how light 'drop off' really affects your image.
* Which modifiers to use.
* And lots more!
What will you need to bring?
* DSLR, bridge or mirrorless camera - any camera allowing full manual override of the settings that also has a hotshoe (please make sure the hot shoe has the large centre connection as some Canon cameras aren't compatable with flash triggers!).
* Any lenses you have.
* Memory cards and a fully charged battery!
"Having modelled for 2 of Simon’s lighting workshops (as well as many others), Simon really is one of the best! He is a FANTASTIC teacher and he really knows his stuff!"
Nicole Rayner - international model.
Next Boudoir Workshop:
Sunday 26th September, 10am-4pm. Book below!
Terms and conditions for Group Shoots, Model Days, Workshops, Classes and Creative Nights (Events)
Payment is due in full when making a booking for any Event.
If the client cancels their Event refunds will only be made if the studio can resell that Event. Clients may transfer their Event to a third party, but must notify the studio.
The studio reserves the right to refuse entry to a client and/or to remove them from an Event at any time.
The client agrees to abide by all studio rules and applicable national or local authority laws.
If a client is in any doubt they should contact the studio before booking and paying for any Event.